Friday, February 24, 2012

Bon Bon



I can smile now, just a little bit more. No...maybe just one tiny smile. Thinking of Stepford Smiler...

Peoples around thought that I've been "well-reward"...but the truth is, I'm not dear :-)
I'm tired to argue it all over again. I accepted it as it's already been written in my fate (letter). Either I'm like it or not, I've to admit it. No Choice! Damn it!hahaha...!

Anyway, sincerely from bottom of my heart, Thanks to Allah for this 'rezeki'.. 

But still, it is my pleasure to share some of it with them... :-)

Remember,   "Yesterday is history", tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.  I'm looking forward to "tomorrow"...GO PIP! CHAIYOK! CHAIYOK!

                                                                                                                          posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment